My Card

Buttercup Baby

Buttercup Baby
What Do I Sell?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last 2 Appts

I had an appointment on Thursday where I was told we will have to do non-stress tests twice a week, and an internal exam proved that at least these silly contractions were at least doing something, I was 1 centimeter dialated! The test went fine, she was doing good and my contractions were minor. Monday I went again and same thing, she looks good and her heartbeat is still going strong!! I have another one tomorrow ( I will be living at the doctor's office from now on I think) for the monitoring and hopefully another internal to check on my progress! If nothing then we wait some more until Monday the 18th when I have a non-stress test in the morning and an ultrasound in the afternoon- this is the one we've been waiting for- to determine just how big she is and what the plan will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment