My Card

Buttercup Baby

Buttercup Baby
What Do I Sell?

Monday, March 5, 2012

Vacation Sales Time!


As many of you already know, I will be on vacation from March 9th-18th! The webstore will be OPEN during this time, with all packages shipping out Monday, March 19th. 

Since I can't take you all with me, I've added a couple coupons to the site so you can at least enjoy some savings while I'm gone! 

Take $5 off orders of $50+ with the code SUNNY

Take $10 off orders of $100+ with the code BEACH

Visit www.buttercup-baby.com today to take advantage of these great deals! 

As always, enjoy free shipping on orders $49+ and a free sample with an order of any size. 

Check out my newest adventure, Mouse with Munchkins! (I'll be in Disney, doing research, on my vacation- updates and pictures will go on that site!)




No comments:

Post a Comment