My Card

Buttercup Baby

Buttercup Baby
What Do I Sell?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Heart Check

It went well! I didn't realize HOW worried I was. I knew I was freaking out, but coming out of that hospital I must have looked like a loon- I was grinning from ear to ear and I felt so light! (which is a big accomplishment now-a-days).

Her heart looks "perfect" and she is right on track for measurements, 26 weeks and about 2 lbs. It seems like we JUST hit the 1 pound mark, I can't believe she's doubled that in this short time, and that she still needs to pack on another 5-ish! (or, more likely since her family's background, 6-7ish) (yikes).

Just so happy that she's healthy, plus it's an absolutely gorgeous day out, 77 degrees and sunny, our first real nice day all year :-) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment